Mold Sickness Symptoms
Mold and Your Health
Mold Sickness Symptoms from mold exposure
List of Symptoms and Negative Health Effects of Mold Exposure:
- Itchy and Irritated Eyes
- Nasal and sinus congestion, runny nose
- Respiratory problems, such as wheezing and difficulty breathing, chest tightness
- Throat irritation
- Sneezing / Sneezing fits
- Warts and Skin Infections
- Fungal Infections
- Respiratory Infections/ Pneumonia
- Can contribute to accelerate the sickness of a person with a debilitating disease.
Let us assist you with finding an experienced, reputable, professional, state certified mold removal company in your area today!